According to the recent news Bajaj Auto MotoCorp is going to launch their new bike in October 2014, named Bajaj Pulsar 180NS. This bike is little brother of Bajaj Pulsar 200NS bike. Features of this bike are very similar to the Bajaj Pulsar 200NS bike. Company makes same changes in the engine and other features of this bike is matched with Bajaj Pulsar 200NS.
Here we are going to discuss about the features, price and specification of the Bajaj Pulsar 180NS bike in details.
Bajaj Pulsar 180NS Specification
Bajaj Pulsar 180NS bike is powered by 180cc, four-valve, liquid-cooled engine which produce maximum power of 19 to 21 bhp and maximum torque of the bike is 16Nm. Bike is mated with the five-speed gearbox transmission.
Bajaj Pulsar 180NS Features
Company added some new features in this bike and rest of the features of this bike is same as they use in Bajaj Pulsar 200NS bike.
- Bike is based on the NS (naked sports) model
- Bike is featured split grab rail and aluminum registration plate holders like NS 200 bike
- New instrument console
- Disc brakes
- Tries and brakes of the bike are expected to be same like NS 200 bike.
- Triple spark technology
- Bike is featured with perimeter frame which makes 50:50 weight distributions
- This bike replaces the current version of Bajaj Pulsar 180 bike.
Bajaj Pulsar 180NS Launch Date
Launch date of the bike is not fix yet, but expected launch date of the bike is October 2014.
Bajaj Pulsar 180NS Price
Price of the bike is not fix yet, but expected price of the Bajaj Pulsar 180NS bike is Rs. 70,000 to 90,000 in India.