Bajaj Auto Motors launch their new bike in pulsar variant and name of the bike is Bajaj Pulsar 220F. This is the most very popular bike in the India. Because this bike is very affordable and having attractive look and sporty bike.
This bike is powered by 220 cc DTS-I engine which give the maximum power of 21 bhp and maximum torque of 19Nm. This bike is having fastest acceleration in its variant. The look of the bike is change as compare to the other pulsar. Many new features are used in this bike which we are going to discuss below.
Alloy wheels, 5 steps adjustable, nitrox rear suspension is used in this bike. Here we are going to discus the features, price and specification of Bajaj Pulsar 220F bike in details.
Launch Date of Bajaj Pulsar 220F
This bike is now available in the Indian showrooms. Now you can buy this bike from showrooms.
- Engine 220 DTS-I, single cylinder, air cooled, petrol engine
- Power is 21 bhp and torque is 19 Nm
- Bore is 67 mm and stroke is 62 mm
- 5 step, chain drive, wet multi plate, manual transmission is used
- Front suspension is telescopic, with anti-frication bush
- Rear suspension is 5 way adjustable, Nitrox shock absorber
- Double cradle down tube chassis is used in it.
- Disc brakes are used in front and rear
- Fuel tank capacity is 15 liter
- And dimension is 2035*750*1165(L*W*H)
- 0 to 60 kmph in 3.9 second
- Top speed 134 kmph
- Digital speedometer and trip meters
- Low fuel, low oil, low battery indicator is used
- Pillion seat, footrest, grab rail
- Stand alarm
- Stepped seat
In this bike different colors are used, the list of the colors of the bike is given below.
- Plasma Blue
- Cocktail Wine Red
- Midnight black
The official price of the bike in India is Rs. 79,838.