Today Bajaj Company launched two bikes of Kawasaki Company in India, named Kawasaki Z250 and Kawasaki ER-6n. Here we are going to talk about the Kawasaki Z250 bike. It is a naked street fighter sports bike. Company launched this bike in New Delhi, ex-showrooms.
This bike is featured with new features and specification. Bike borrows the different style and look. Style and look of the bike is based on the Kawasaki Z800 bike. Here we are going to discuss the full details of features, price and specification of Kawasaki Z250 bike.
Kawasaki Z250 Specification
Kawasaki Z250 bike powered by liquid-cooled, four-stroke, parallel-twin, 249 cc 8v DOHC engine which produce the maximum power of 32 PS (31.54 hp) at 11,000 rpm and 21 Nm of maximum torque at 10,000 rpm. Bike is mated with six-speed transmission. Bike is also featured with fuel-injected unit system.
Length of the Kawasaki Z250 bike is 2010 mm and width is 750 mm or height of the bike is 1020 mm. size of the wheelbase in 1400 mm and ground clearance of the bike is 145 mm. weight of the bike is 168 kg and size of the fuel tank is 17-liters.
Kawasaki Z250 Features
Company added some new features in Kawasaki Z250 bike which is helpful in to maintain the reliability of bike. Features details of the bike are given below:
- 37 mm telescopic fork at the front
- Bottom-Link Uni-Trak with gas-charged shock
- 5-way adjustable preload at the rear
- Dual semi-floating 300 mm petal discs at the front
- 220 mm single petal disc at the rear
- fuel-injected unit system
- Engine is tailored with a sleeveless, plated, die-cast aluminum cylinder or lightweight coated pistons which make is more reliable
- LCD screen display with multiple features
- Analogue tachometer
- Dual throttle valve technology
Kawasaki Z250 Price
Price of the Kawasaki Z250 bike is Rs. 2.99 Lakhs in India.
Stay connected with us for more details regarding Kawasaki Z250 bike.